Essential Skin Care Regime To Follow In Monsoon
Monsoon season is here with all its fun elements! It is the season that brings respite from the unbearable summer heat. Although, it’s super-fun and ecstatic to enjoy sumptuous pakoras while enjoying the rains either through windows or sitting in a balcony, rainy season is not without its share of woes and worries as monsoon is the hotbed for different types of skin ailments that need medical attention sometimes requiring Skin treatment in Pune, even the best skin treatment in Pune. At the same time, it requires a little effort on our part to keep skin glowing and healthy and follow a skincare regimen to get rid of acne, greasy skin and blackheads common during monsoon due to secretion of excess sebum from sebaceous glands. We, at Eva-Pimple Skin & Hair Clinic,the best Skin & Hair Clinic in Pune (Wakad&Hinjawadi),know the ‘tricks of the trade’ to bail you out!
Handy Tips To Keep Skin Problems At Bay:
- Wash Your Face Regularly-Monsoon leads to excessive build-up of dust, grime, and oil. So, it’s incumbent to cleanse face on a daily basis, even thrice a day. Use salicylic acid-based face wash for your skin. This will aid you in preventing fungal infections thereby combating greasy skin and open pores.
- Exfoliate Skin weekly- Rainy season can turn your skin into a breeding ground for a plethora of germs and bacteria resulting in serious acne and skin diseases. To avert this ‘menace’, exfoliate skin regularly with mildly abrasive kitchen ingredients like coffee, papaya, tea bag, sugar, oatmeal and yoghurt, or a gentle scrub to get rid of dead skin cells to unclog pores. If things don’t fall into place, avail Skin treatment in Pune, rather, best skin treatment in Pune to ward off skin problems plaguing you unnecessarily!
- Tone Your Skin-Use natural toners like cucumber water and green tea for removing leftover dirt and closing clog pores to give your skin that healthy glow.
- Hydrate Your Body & Avoid Makeup-Drink a lot of water which helps to flush out toxins from the body preventing pimples and acne from wreaking havoc on your skin. Also, avoid makeup as much as possible during monsoon, and if need be, remove it before going to bed.
- Don’t Skip Sunscreen-Always apply sunscreen before going out to protect against harmful UV sun rays as well as cloudy weather. Use a gel-based water-resistant sunscreen to keep your skin protected. Remember to apply sunscreen 20 minutes prior to stepping out in the sun.
- Use Moisturizer-Adhere to a water-based cream, oil-control moisturizer or calamine lotion in the rainy season as it’s lighter on skin than most. Moreover, adequate moisturization will help you to get rid of wrinkles while maintaining skin’s glow. However, to get the best results, avail best skin treatment in Pune and see for yourself to believe in it!
- Consume Green Vegetables-Eat green vegetables to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing and avoid oily and junk food as much as possible.
- Eat Fruits-Consume fruits, rich in antioxidants, which help to restore skin’s glow and enhance the luster of your skin.
- Take Care Of Your Lips-Monsoon impacts your lips, considered to be a part of your skin. Apply scrub on lips for keeping them smooth and to get rid of dry and chapped lips.
Home Remedies For Skin This Monsoon:
- Mix fuller’s earth or multani mitti with rose water making a smooth paste. Keep this paste in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Use small portion of this mixture on face many times a day.
- Make a thick paste of multani mitti, clove oil, sandalwood powder. Apply this on your pimples and let it dry, using it on daily basis.
- Mix besan, turmeric, lemon and rose water making a paste. Apply this pack on face and wash it off after 15-20 minutes, imparting a natural glow to your face.If things are not getting sorted out the way you want it to be, avail Skin treatment in Pune, rather, best skin treatment in Pune in consultation with dermatologists or skin doctors to do away with all your monsoon skincare problems!
Eva-Pimple, Skin & Hair Clinic, Best Skin and Hair Clinic in Wakad and Hinjewadi, Pune provides treatment in varied skin concerns like Pimples, Acne Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Uneven Skin tone & other skin related problems. We’ve more than 11 years of experience and expertise in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology, Hair Transplant (FUE) surgery, specializing in treating all grades of Hair Loss, Hair Thinning & different Hair & Scalp oriented issues. Eva Clinic is well-equipped with all modern, state-of-the-art treatment and modalities under one roof, endowed with an efficient bunch of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists & Trichologists, Hair transplant surgeons and clinical aestheticians. We employ a multi-pronged-360-degree approach to treating patients’ problems with advanced gold standard clinically proven treatment modalities that’re safe, result-oriented and reasonable along with customized plans. Our bevy of services include Acne & Pimples Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Laser Hair Removal & Eyebrow Treatment under the able guidance of eminent doctors like Dr. Aishwarya Raheja, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe, Dr. Rajnikant Chaudhury.