Best Acne Pigmentation Treatment in Pune
Pimples on the face while healing often lead to dark spots on the affected area, which is termed as Acne Pigmentation. This type of pigmentation is also called post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation [PIH]. This type of pigmentation is more common in people with cystic and nodular pimples invading the deeper layers of our skin These dark spots are more likely to happen in people with little darker complexion, and people who are not much keen on using sunscreen.
Having acne is quite disturbing and stressful. Few people, tend to squeeze acne unknowingly, this causes the digging of the infected material into the deeper layers of the skin, which can lead to more Acne.
Repeated squeezing also damages the normal integrity of our skin and worsens the texture.
What is the best treatment for removing dark spots caused due to Acne?
- The use of broad-spectrum sunscreen will help to protect the skin from harmful rays of sunlight and to fasten the healing of the skin.
- Certain topical creams containing Azelic Acid, Kojic Acid, vitamin C, and Arbutin also help to reduce the pigmentation on the upper layers of our skin.
- Oral Antioxidants help to remove free radicals from the skin and also improve skin health by adding extra strength to your skin.
- Modern-age skin lightening treatments such as chemical peels help to reduce acne pigmentation by inducing skin exfoliation, which helps to improve skin texture.
- Advanced laser treatments and light therapies like Q-switched Laser and intense pulse light therapy target the pigmentation from the deeper layers of the skin.
- Along with all the above pigment-reducing solutions, a healthy and balanced diet, exercise, and proper hydration help to keep your skin healthy and glowing from within.