Pigmentation is the darkening of the skin occurring in small patches, covering larger areas and affecting the texture of the skin to a large extent. Pigmentation around lips, dark Pigmentation around the neck, eyes, etc, are pretty common problems. Some of the most common types constitute:
- Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation caused due to inflammation or skin injury, acne being one of the common causes.
- Melasma occurs owing to hormonal changes/imbalance or genetic disposition/family history, having a tendency to develop during pregnancy, mostly seen on faces.
- Sunspots like freckles, lentigines, dermatosis papulose nigra, etc, are caused due to overexposure and prolonged exposure to sunrays, face being most exposed part of the body, generally bears the wrath!
Fret not! For there is Pigmentation treatment in Pune for Pigmentation, skin ailments, and blemishes with Eva-Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic being the frontrunner and a pro at it!
Reasons for Pigmentation on the Face
- Exposure to the Sun-Most apparent reason for Pigmentation on the face is exposure to sunrays, rather, harsh UV rays resulting in 80% of premature aging signs, out of which hyperpigmentation are visible in form of age spots caused due to prolonged sun exposure.
- Excess Melanin Formation-Produced by skin cells called melanocytes, melanin is a pigment responsible for the color that skin gets. Excess production of melanin leads to facial Pigmentation.
- Underlying Medical Conditions-An underlying condition such as Addison’s disease causes Pigmentation. Addison is an adrenal gland disorder responsible for excessive melanin production. Additionally, hormonal imbalance and certain medications are also cited as reasons behind skin darkening.
Now the question arises: Are there chances of Pigmentation being removed permanently?
One can permanently remove Pigmentation with help of a few straightforward solutions. To top it all, one must seek experts’ consultation, churning out the best Pigmentation treatment in Pune for knowing the suitability of specific treatments depending on one individual to another.
First and foremost solution is using Vitamin C serum. Vitamin C prevents excess melanin formation and is instrumental in reducing the appearance and visibility of dark spots and unevenness in the skin’s tone and texture.
Another way out to treat facial Pigmentation is to apply moisturizer to hydrate and moisturize your skin on regular basis. Moisturizer acts as a hydrating agent and minimizes Pigmentation to a significant extent. One may apply moisturizing cream enriched with Vitamin C on face for a better, noticeable result.
Other common treatment is to apply sunscreen whenever one steps outdoors. Using sunscreen protects the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. Regular application of SPF acts as a hindrance to UV radiation thereby blocking the harsh, rather, extreme harsh rays of the sun. Moreover, applying a broad-spectrum SPF of 30/over 30 and 40 acts as protective layer to skin, whilst simultaneously keeping it healthy, glowing, shiny, and flawless.
If the usual treatment solutions fall flat, then it’s high time to realize that your skin may require some advanced and up-to-date treatments to get cured. Get in touch with skin clinics-Eva-Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic being one of them, belting out the best and latest Pigmentation treatment in Pune to bail you out of this skin distress!
Eva-Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic, Best Skin & Hair Clinic in Wakad & Hinjewadi, Pune, India, provides treatment in various skin concerns like Pimples, Acne Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Uneven Skin tone & other skin-related problems. We have more than 11 years of experience and expertise in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology, Hair Transplant (fue) surgery, specializing in treating all grades of Hair Loss, Hair Thinning & different Hair & Scalp related issues.
Eva Clinic is well-equipped with all modern, state-of-the-art treatments and modalities under one roof, endowed with an efficient bunch of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists & Trichologists, Hair Transplant surgeons, and clinical aestheticians. We employ a multi-pronged-360-degree approach to treating patients’ problems with advanced gold standard clinically proven treatment modalities that are safe, result-oriented, and reasonable along with customized plans. Our bevy of services includes Treatment for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Skin Pigmentation, Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Transplant, Laser Hair Removal, Anti-Ageing Treatment, and Skin Tag under the able guidance of eminent doctors like Dr. Aishwarya Raheja, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe, Dr. Rajnikant Chaudhury. Deciphering astounding services are our vision and mission!