Hair transplant treatment or surgery is a procedure for adding more volume to hair when one is experiencing a hair thinning problem. It’s a surgical process where hair experts, doctors, or trichologists take hair from one portion of the scalp or some other parts of the body and then graft it to the balding site.
With the passage of time, hair transplant surgery has undergone remarkable sea change equipped with all the modern, updated technology and alleviating problems of many, as well as making the procedure a lot more seamless with little downtime.
There are numerous treatment options available for hair loss issues like PRP Hair Loss Treatment, laser treatment, stem cell therapy, hair regrowth treatment, so on and so forth.
However, hair transplant treatment and surgery win hands down being one of the most tried-and-tested cost-effective treatments for hair loss, having its fair share of Hair Transplant Pros and Cons as well.
With Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune, you can rest assured that all your hair-related worries be kept at bay!
Nevertheless, a fair, comprehensive idea and understanding of Hair Transplant Pros and Cons will clear away the air of doubts and apprehension that we all have pertaining to hair transplant surgery in some way or the other.
Pros and Cons of Hair Transplant:
- Look & Feel Better – If you are worried about a hair loss problem, then one of the biggest pros of executing hair transplant surgery is getting a boost-up of your self-esteem or restoring your lost self-confidence for the better. When your hair grows back after a hair transplant having no bald patches, you’re ‘raring to go’ and ready to ‘take on the world’!
- Permanent Option – Hair transplant surgery, endowed with both Pros and Cons of Hair Transplant, though pros are many rather than cons, entails a more effortless and convenient procedure in the long run as you don’t have to keep repeating the process from time to time.
- Natural Option – Unlike wigs and other unnatural options, growth from hair transplant surgery, considering Hair Transplant Pros Cons, is natural and therefore imparts a natural look to the hair, acting as a perfect match to your existing hair.
- Easy To Maintain – After hair follicles start to grow, the area where hair is transplanted, requires very little maintenance. Moreover, complications are minimal in hair transplant surgery, and with little care on a daily basis, you can enjoy being at your best with your transplanted hair!
- Cost Effective – Hair transplant surgery, along with the Pros and Cons of Hair Transplant being two sides of the same coin, is relatively cost-effective at a one-time sitting than non-surgical treatments requiring multiple sittings over a while. People going for hair transplant surgery swear by its economic and long-standing value!
- Low Downtime With High Success Rate – Post hair transplant surgery and adequate rest, one can get back to normal life after consulting doctors and trichologists. Unlike other procedures requiring attention and downtime after each sitting, hair transplant needs low resting phase. Furthermore, it’s an effective one-time procedure enabling a high success rate and footfalls in clinics, making it a viable alternative.
- Surgery Is, After All, A Surgery – Hair Transplant with Hair Transplant Pros Cons, though cons are few far and few, is surgery after all, and that calls for some side effects. Always make it a point to have a fair understanding of the risk factors involved, and the side effects thereby relying on your dermatologist with all your medical past records and trivia.
- Finding An Expert – Scouting for the right kind of expert requires a lot of reading, research, and surveying. And if you fail on this part, you might have some trouble finding solutions to your problems. Also, the fact that medical professionals and experts will require full disclosure of your condition to tackle the procedure adeptly.
- Cost Information – The cost involved in a hair transplant procedure, taking into account both Pros and Cons of Hair Transplant, depend on where you go, and how complicated the process is, varying from person to person. So, get a whiff of the expense before you decide to go ahead with it!
- Waiting Period – Since hair fall is the commonest form of hair problem, getting appointments from doctors, or trichologists, can be difficult at times, and a tedious, time-consuming affair.
Get a hair transplant done, knowing the Pros and Cons of Hair Transplant at Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic in Wakad & Hinjewadi, Pune India, and get rid of all hair and skin-related problems.
Eva Skin & Hair Clinic offers treatment for skin issues like Pimples, Acne Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Uneven Skin tone and others, having more than 11 years of experience in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology and Hair Transplant (fue) surgery.
It’s well-equipped with modern, updated treatment and modalities under one roof, performed by a team of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists & Trichologists, Hair Transplant surgeons and clinical aestheticians.
We use a multi-pronged-360-degree approach to treating patients’ problems with advanced gold standard clinically proven treatment modalities which’re safe, result-oriented and economical with personalized plans.
Our varied services include Hair Transplant, Treatment for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Skin Pigmentation, Hair Loss Treatment, Laser Hair Removal, Anti-Ageing Treatment, and Skin Tag under the consultation of renowned doctors-Dr. Preeti Raut, Dr. Bhavin Chothani, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe, Dr. Rajnikant Choudhary.
Avail the best from us. Book your appointment now!