Wrinkles and aging signs are part and parcel of our lives and there’s no denying the fact that all men and women must have pondered over the idea of getting Botox Treatment, known as Botulinum Toxin, done at some point or other in their lives.
Botox Treatment has now become the answer for combating discernible signs of aging, having its wide reach amongst celebrities.
What is Botox
Botox (Botulinum toxin) is a pure protein, segregated from a micro-organism. It’s produced from the neurotoxin created by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
Botox Treatment is generally a non-surgical procedure, a cosmetic treatment given the nod of approval by the FDA, widely popular for minimizing the appearance of skin folds, lines, and wrinkles.
So, if you’ve decided to go for the treatment of Botox and wondering about its safety or precautions to be taken before and after, Botox Treatment costs in India and whether you can afford it, then fret not!
Comprehensive guidance about the Botox procedure and the expense involved in it will put all your queries and speculations to rest!
Botox Treatment Applications
- Frown lines
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Brow lift
- Lateral orbital lines, also known as ‘Crow’s feet
- Lower eyelid lines
- Perioral lines (smoker’s lines)
- Downturned mouth
- Dimpled chin
- Nasal (‘bunny’) lines
- Platysmal (‘turkey-neck) bands
- Horizontal (‘necklace’) lines
- Square jaw
- Jawline lifting
- Minimizes excessive sweating over palms, feet, and underarms.
However, a few factors to be taken into account determining Botox Treatment Price:
- Brand – Different brands offer Botox injections at different price points.
- Doctor’s Experience – Experienced doctors charge more for the treatment.
It’s always feasible to get Botox Treatment done by certified, qualified, and experienced doctors, dermatologists, and clinical aestheticians at reputed institutions to avert any health hazards.
Feel free to contact Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune to get a know-how of Botox Treatment Price and avail the Botox Treatment!
Botox Injections Prices in India
Botulinum toxin injection treatment cost in India varies from clinic to clinic, depending on factors such as the area to be treated, indication of the injection, products used, amount of botulinum toxin used, and the dermatologists’ experience in this field. On average, Botox Treatment Price starts from Rs.8000-Rs.15,000/- around 300 to 400 rx per unit of Botox.
How Do Botox Injections Work?
Botox injections reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face by relaxing hyperactive facial muscles and nerves. Doctors and certified dermatologists tend to inject very small amounts of Botox into affected regions such as the forehead, crow’s feet, around lips, etc.
This injection can be administered both intramuscularly (directly into muscles) and subcutaneously (region between skin and muscles). It tends to block certain chemical signals generated from nerves around the affected areas resulting in muscle relaxation.
The effects of Botox Treatment last for about 6 to 8 months. So, it’s incumbent to be administered regularly as per the schedule prescribed by doctors, which could be every 6 months or even a year.
Benefits of Botox Treatment/Injections
- Aging signs – Smoothens wrinkles, frown lines, and crow’s feet on the face through localized treatment on facial muscles.
- Hooded eyes – Botox’s price is not that expensive considering it’s an apt solution to treat hooded eyes.
- Sweat glands – Botox Treatment is employed for correcting overacting sweat glands in the armpits.
- Migraine-Botox injections are used to treat conditions like migraines & cervical dystonia.
- Blepharospasm – It’s used for the treatment of Blepharospasm, a condition of uncontrollable & excessive blinking. Moreover, it can also treat eye twitching.
- Eyes misalignment – Botox Treatment is used for Strabismus rectification-a condition in which eyes are misaligned-by weakening/paralyzing muscles.
- Bladder control – Treats bladder control & urinary disorders/ailments.
- Muscle spasms – Effective in treating certain muscular spasms.
- Quick relief-Botox Treatment demonstrates immediate relief, lasting up to 3 months/1-year post-treatment.
- Speedy recovery – Very low recuperation time compared to a surgical invasive procedure.
Do’s & Don’ts After Taking Botox Injections
- Consult a certified, experienced, and qualified doctor or aesthetician and check their trivia & track records.
- Keep 2-3 days to yourself for observation.
- Tenderly exercise your face.
- Wait for 24 hours for a full workout session.
- It’s okay to frown, smile, or raise eyebrows.
- Avoid Botox Treatment during pregnancy or breastfeeding your baby as it tends to cause botulism in the baby.
- Don’t go in hot tubs, hot showers, or sauna baths for at least 4-5 hours post-injection as heat elevates your blood pressure.
- Avoid touching, or rubbing your face after taking a Botox injection.
- Don’t apply any physical pressure on the injected region.
- Abstain from applying makeup for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid indulging in any other sin treatment like a facial for 48 hours.
In a nutshell, Botox Treatment is not quite an expensive affair in India, making you feel not that much of a pocket pinch, considering you get all the benefits associated with it for enhancing your aesthetics.
However, it’s always advisable to consult an experienced doctor or a dermatologist before opting for this treatment.
Avail Botox Treatment in keeping with Botox Treatment Price that suits your budget, at Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic in Wakad & Hinjewadi, Pune, India. Eva Skin & Hair Clinic provides treatment for Pimples, Acne Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Dark Eyelids, and Uneven Skin Tone, having more than 11 years of experience in the domain of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology & Hair Transplant (fue) surgery.
It’s well-equipped with modern, up-to-date treatment and modalities under one roof, carried out by a competent team of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists & Hair Transplant surgeons & clinical aestheticians.
We employ a multi-pronged-360-degree approach with advanced gold standard clinically proven treatment modalities that’re safe, result-driven along with economical customized plans.
Our wide range of services constitutes Skin Pigmentation, Treatment for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Hair Transplant, Hair Loss Treatment, Laser Hair Removal, Anti-Ageing Treatment via Botox, and Skin Tag, under the consultation of renowned doctors – Dr. Preeti Raut, Dr. Bhavin Chothani, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe.
Avail of the astounding services offered by us. To book an appointment, click here.