The Black Spots on Legs and Feet are genuinely a disappointing, rather, disturbing sight to behold! We all know what annoying it is to look, feel and experience those concerning and worrisome episodes of itching sensations that Black Spots on Legs and Feet bring about. They create a deep psychological impact on one’s mind and act as a hindrance to boosting one’s self-esteem.
Fret not! Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune is here to come to your aid, providing effective solutions to the Black Spots on your Legs and Feet thereby keeping all your worries at bay!
Causes of Black Spots on Legs and Feet
Black spots on legs, feet, and ankles refer to the part of the skin accountable for producing or containing more melanin than the skin surrounding it.
Black Spots on Legs and Feet are also found in other body parts as well as in people of all skin tones and textures.
Some probable reasons for Black Spots on Legs and Feet include:
- Sun Damage-Melanin production is the skin’s reaction to sun damage owing to excessive or a considerably longer duration of sun exposure, leading to dark spots on several areas of the body.
- Melanoma-Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that tends to appear on the face or the trunk in the case of males and on the legs in the case of females. Melanoma also develops as a new lesion or originates from an existing mole.
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation-Conditions such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, or an injury or wound caused to the skin lead to inflammation and increase melanin in regions that have developed skin lesions.
Preventive Measures for Black Spots on Legs and Feet
- Abstain from excessive exposure to the sun. Apply sunscreen before stepping out.
- Avoid using too many chemical-based products.
- Moisturize your skin regularly at least twice a day to keep skin hydrated.
- If you’re outdoors for a longer duration of time, wash your skin daily and reapply sunscreen after every two to three hours.
- Make sure to scrub for exfoliation once a week to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Treatment Options for Black Spots on Legs and Feet
- Sunscreen protects the skin from sun damage, as well as acts as a preventive measure against dark spots.
- A few over-the-counter products such as vitamin C, vitamin E, azelaic acid, AHA, and BHA also aid in the treatment of dark spots like Black Spots on Legs and Feet and other areas of the body.
- Dark spot removal creams like hydroquinone or retinoids can also help.
- Cryotherapy – It involves using and applying liquid nitrogen into the affected area to destroy skin pigment cells. The dark spots tend to lighten as the skin is on the way to healing. The treatment is quick, generally taking less than a minute per black spot.
- Laser Treatment – It constitutes numerous procedures. While one targets a direct beam of light for removing the skin from the affected areas, another one targets the dermis to promote collagen growth and production and skin tightening.
- RF Microneedling – This treatment for Black Spots on Legs feet fingers etc., tends to foster skin regeneration by piercing the skin with microneedles. The regeneration aids in spreading melanin clusters leading to lightening of the spots.
- Chemical Peels – They involve removing the top layers of the skin, thereby allowing new, fresh, and healthy layers to regenerate with a more consistent pigment.
Nevertheless, don’t ever struggle with Black Spots on Legs and Feet or other areas of the body. Make a visit to Eva Pimples, Skin, & Hair Clinic in Wakad and Hinjewadi, Pune India, and learn the best-suited treatment options for Bark Spots on Legs and Feet, ankles, etc., how to remove black marks on the face quickly, how to remove knee darkness, including discolored skin on legs, feet, and other parts of the body.
Our certified, experienced dermatologists are always there to help you out, providing you with a thorough diagnosis, prescribing, and administering the most personalized, customized treatment for itching and dark and painless Black Spots on Legs, Feet, and other body parts.
Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic also offers treatment for Black Lips, Laser Hair Removal Treatment, Pimples, Dark Eyelids, Acne Pustules Treatment, Uneven Skin Tone, and Acne Pigmentation, having more than 11 years of experience in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology, Hair Transplant (fue) surgery.
Its modern, updated treatment and modalities are performed by a skilled and competent team of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists and trichologists, Hair Transplant surgeons, and clinical aestheticians.
We use a multi-pronged-360-degree approach with clinically proven treatment modalities that’re safe and result-driven alongside reasonable, customized plans.
Our bevy of services includes Skin Pigmentation, Treatment for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Hair Transplant, and Skin Tag under the consultation of renowned doctors- Dr. Preeti Raut, Dr. Pooja V, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe.
We decipher astounding services for you!