If you’re on the lookout for a more permanent, rather, long-term substitute to regularly shaving or waxing your underarm hair, then it’s a feasible option or idea to turn to the Armpit Laser Hair Removal method and technique.
This procedure entails the destruction of hair follicles lasting up to several weeks so that they cannot produce and promote new hair growth.
With Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic in Pune, you can rest assured that your Armpit Laser Hair Removal be a safe one under the consultation of certified, experienced dermatologists.
Benefits of Armpit Laser Hair Removal
- Fewer underarm hairs
- Hairs growing back lighter in color
- Relatively lesser coarse texture of hairs
- Slower/gradual growth overall
How long does it take to see the results?
One may notice or observe finer or fewer hairs performed via the Armpit Laser Hair Removal technique.
It generally takes four to eight sessions to obtain the desired results, depending on the stages of individual hair growth. Furthermore, one may require maintenance treatment every 6-12 months, or whenever there’s a regrowth of hairs.
Permanent Armpit Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
- First and foremost, your professional will clean the treatment area and apply a mild anesthetic cream, if need be. You’ll be provided with protective eyewear during the procedure.
- The treatment area is then mapped and the grown hair on the armpit is razed with razor. This allows the laser to target the hair follicle properly.
- Then the professional will place a device containing a beam of light over the armpit area. The light tends to heat hair follicles, leading to damage, so they don’t produce new hairs. The process takes just a few minutes.
- To reduce pain and adverse side effects, your professional may apply cooling and soothing gel or a spray to the underarms after Armpit Laser Hair Removal.
However, you’ll go home the same day, with professionals recommending to apply cool compresses or ice packs to underarms when and as needed. If severe swelling occurs, topical steroid creams are generally prescribed.
Adverse/Side Effects of Armpit Laser Hair Removal:
- Redness or irritation
- Scars (though this’s rare)
- Increased sensitivity to the sun
- Temporary pigmentation in the form of light spots on dark skin & dark spots on light skin
However, these effects are very temporary and get resolved in days. This is called downtime post-treatment.
Precautionary Measure after Armpit Laser Hair Removal:
- Apply plenty of sunscreen.
- Avoid using deodorants or perfumes directly on the treated area.
- Apply the prescribed post-laser cream on the treated area.
- Avoid hot showers immediately after treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing at the treated area.
Does Armpit Laser Hair Removal procedure hurt?
The armpits/underarms can give little but bearable discomfort in the form of little warmth and pricking sensation only during the treatment though this lasts for about a few seconds.
To help minimize Armpit Laser Hair Removal pain, your dermatologists may apply a small amount of anesthetic cream/lotion before initiating the laser hair removal procedure. Ice compressions can be used after treatment to cool down the treated area.
Kind of Laser Apt for Armpit Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
Laser hair removal can be used with varied laser types. Your professionals will take into account the most appropriate one in keeping with:
- Its safety and effectiveness for the underarm area
- Thickness of hair
- Skin colour
- Hair colour
Diode 810 nm wavelength laser is often used for Laser Hair reduction with good safety measures and result efficacy.
Armpit Laser Hair Removal Cost:
Underarm laser hair removal cost ranges between Rs.3,000-Rs.5000 per session. Always keep in mind that the exact cost depends on the location and the professionals you hire or appoint.
Moreover, it should be kept in mind that the Armpit Laser Hair Removal procedure doesn’t come under the purview and coverage of medical insurance.
On some occasions, you may bring down or cut down the expense by going for a payment plan if any, special discounts or offers chalked out by professionals, or financing.
Ways to find a professional suited for Armpit Laser Hair Removal:
Laser hair removal technique is generally carried out by either a board of certified dermatologists or plastic surgeons, with many offering free consultations.
During consultation, you may ask about the veracity and authentication of a professional’s experience, credentials/whereabouts and trivia, and possible portfolio of work. Furthermore, you may ask about any concerns about possible adverse side effects and the outcomes you’re looking for.
Consult Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic without batting an eyelid in this regard!
In a nutshell, Armpit Laser Hair Removal provides longer-lasting outcomes than other home hair removal method options like waxing, shaving, wet shaving, and depilatory creams, because this procedure entails the destruction of hair follicles thereby reducing hair growth, requiring multiple sessions, albeit a higher cost than shaving and waxing guaranteeing long-lasting outcome though.
Get your Armpit Laser Hair Removal done at Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic in Wakad & Hinjewadi, Pune India, and get rid of all sorts of skin and hair-related problems! Eva Skin & Hair Clinic offers Laser Hair Removal Treatment, Skin Brightening Treatment, and Treatment for Acne Pustules, Acne Pigmentation, Pimples, Dark Spots, Dark Eyelids, Uneven Skin Tone, having more than 11 years of experience in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology & Hair Transplant (fue) surgery.
Its modern, up-to-date treatment and modalities are performed by a skilled and competent team of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists and trichologists, Hair Transplant surgeons & clinical aestheticians.
We employ a multi-pronged 360-degree approach with clinically proven treatment modalities that are safe and result-driven with affordable, customized plans.
Our wide array of services includes Skin Pigmentation, Treatment for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Hair Transplant, and Skin Tag under the consultation of prominent doctors – Dr. Preeti Raut, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe.
Avail the astounding services offered by us. Book your appointment now!