Pimple issues are quite common. Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and zits are part of acne. Though they look similar, pimples are of various types. Before we look into pimple treatment in Pune, it is essential to check the types of pimples. It will help in treating them with specific care and get rid of them as soon as possible.
- Comedones: It is a hair follicle clogged with oil and dead skin cells.
- Whiteheads: They occur close to the skin. The reason for whiteheads is the clogging of the hair follicles because of dead skin cells and oil.
- Blackheads: They are a type of Comedones open at the surface of the skin. They are filled with excess oil and dead skin cells.
- Papules: They are Comedones that become red or pinkish bumps due to inflammation. They are sensitive to touch.
- Pustules: They are inflamed pimples. They resemble whiteheads but there is a reddish ring around the bump. Usually, it is filled with yellow or white pus.
- Nodules: They are large-sized inflamed bumps. They feel firm to the touch. Since they develop deep in the skin, they are painful and difficult to treat.
- Cysts: They are large-sized pus-filled lesions. They look like boils and are quite painful.
How to treat pimples?
If the problem is severe, then you need a proper pimple treatment in Pune. It is important to know that the treatment has to be holistic. You cannot expect results overnight. Here are some critical aspects.
Pay attention to your diet
It is a point that most people ignore. Your diet plays a huge role in the treatment of pimples. Some foods or lactose may not be suitable for your digestion. Experts suggest that one should avoid oily food and fried things. They stimulate the oil production in the skin. It may lead to acne.
Meet a specialist as soon as possible
Again, this is a common mistake that people commit. They do not meet a specialist when the first signs of the problem emerge. They feel that it is just a one-off problem and can be treated easily. However, if you see that there are frequent eruptions of pimples on the face, forehead, back, or shoulder, then it is a matter of concern and should be reported to the specialist immediately.
Don’t lose confidence
Yes, the problem of pimples is not the end of the world. Though it looks like a problem larger than life, it is not actually. It affects self-esteem. However, one should not get disheartened or worried. There are good treatment methods available nowadays. Take care of your mind and stay positive while working towards curing the problem.
Eva Skin Clinic will resolve the problem gradually. It may take some time, but you will get rid of the pimples one day. Keep a positive attitude and follow the instructions of the doctor well. In modern times, there are many advanced methods such as laser treatment have evolved. They give immediate and permanent results. You meet a specialist and get information about that.