An enormous or large-sized pimple or a bulging patch of skin that’s filled with a yellow fluid (pus), is termed as a pustule. It’s basically a build-up of pus under the skin. When the body is combating an infection, there is a high chance of the occurrence of pustules such as Acne Pustules.
Worried about your skin conditions?
Consult Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic in Pune, and avail the best of our skin specialists and certified, experienced dermatologists in Pune who are pro in treating and curing Acne Pustules, precisely, Acne Pustules on Face thereby keeping your worries and concerns at bay!
So, book an appointment with our dermatologists as early as you can!
Causes of Acne Pustules
One of the fundamental causes of Acne Pustules is acne, other causes being psoriasis, rosacea, chickenpox, and smallpox. Acne Pustules on the Face take the form of red bumps, either sore or tender. When pores in the skin get irritated and their walls tend to break, Acne Pustules occur.
Discernible Signs & Symptoms of Acne Pustules:
Pustules, rather Acne Pustules, are small red bumps having a white or yellow center. They appear in the form of pimples containing pus, on the face, neck, and scalp, including on the back, upper chest, hands, and feet.
Pustules are mainly harmless, and when they occur owing to a serious skin infection, their visible signs and symptoms include redness, swelling, and pain.
Acne Papules Versus Acne Pustules
A pustule is a bulging patch of skin filled with yellow pus-filled tips, whilst acne papules are solid, inflamed bumps on the skin with no tip filled with pus. In fact, papules can lead to pustules such as Acne Pustules on Face and others.
So, to compare a papule versus a pustule, one needs to figure out if its tip is pus-filled or not.
Home Remedies for Acne Pustules
Mostly, skin pustules like Acne Pustules on Face tend to go away on their own.
However, the healing procedure can be sped up by adhering to the following measures:
- Wash the affected area with soap and use a clean cloth for cleaning purposes.
- Apply an OTC calamine lotion, benzoyl peroxide gel, or salicylic acid.
- It’s a strict no-no to touch, pick or pop at the pustules, as this may result in worsening of the skin condition leading to infections and scarring.
- Do not use skin products that tend to irritate the skin.
- Clay masks are enriched with natural clays that aid in drawing oil, dirt, and grime from the skin, which help to reduce pimples thereby preventing less or no occurrence of Acne Pustules on the Face and other areas.
- Essential oils endowed with anti-inflammatory properties are more likely to reduce pain and inflammation.
Treatment of Acne Pustules
One should seek medical treatment or intervention for pustules if they continue to stay for a few weeks. The treatment generally consists of medications in keeping with the cause of pustules.
The Acne Pustules treatment comprises of the following.
- An antibiotic cream or gel can be of great help to get relief from Acne Pustules, say, Acne Pustules on Face.
- Oral antibiotics are also prescribed as a treatment for Acne Pustules.
- An antifungal cream or shampoo, or oral medicine is another good option for treating Acne Pustules.
- Steroid creams are also counted as another good choice for treating this skin condition.
- Prescription-strength azelaic or salicylic cream are other alternatives suited for this condition.
- OTC products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, resorcinol, and salicylic acid are also considered as effective treatments for Acne Pustules on Face and other areas. These three ingredients facilitate in reducing the generation of oil and accelerating the turnover of skin cells.
- The query related to the treatment of pustules can best be answered by an expert in the field. So, before opting for any sort of treatment, it’s advisable to consult a dermatologist.
In a nutshell, the aforementioned discussion and information is an overview of Acne Pustules causes, visible signs and symptoms, home remedies as well as treatments, and an insightful comparison of papules versus pustules.
If anyone is having Acne Pustules on Face or any other skin regions, it’s highly recommended to consult a dermatologist, particularly, when they’re not showing any signs of going away on their own, or with home remedies.
For the best treatment to do away with Acne Pustules or for all your queries pertaining to any skin condition, one of the best places to approach is Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic in Pune, having a team of skilled and experienced dermatologists who’re adept in guiding you well in attaining a healthy, glowing, youthful, blemish-free skin.
Get your Acne Pustules treatment done at Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic in Wakad, Hinjewadi, Pune India, and have your problems solved! Eva Skin & Hair Clinic offers treatment for Acne Pustules, Acne Pigmentation, Pimples, Dark Spots, Dark Eyelids, and Uneven Skin Tone, having more than 11 years of experience in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology & Hair Transplant (fue) surgery.
It’s well-equipped with modern, up-to-date treatment and modalities carried out by a skilled and competent team of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists & Trichologists, Hair Transplant surgeons, and clinical aestheticians.
We employ a multi-pronged-360-degree approach with clinically proven treatment modalities that’re safe, result-oriented along with reasonable customized plans.
Our wide array of services constitutes Skin Pigmentation, Treatment for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Hair Transplant, Hair Loss Treatment, Laser Hair Removal, Anti-Ageing Treatment, and Skin Tag under the consultation of prominent doctors – Dr. Preeti Raut, Dr. Bhavin Chothani, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe.
We decipher the best services for you!