A HydraFacial is a beautiful treatment for restoring your skin, freeing it from all sorts of impurities, dirt, and grime which tend to clog pores.
The ‘tricks of the trade’ lies in the fact that the professionals must be able to do it carefully and accurately.
This is where the spas come into the scene, and so have refined the HydraFacial procedure to be as gentle and tender as possible, keeping in mind and taking into account HydraFacial Before and After, whilst seeing to it that it turns out effective amongst the clients.
Before diving deep into what one requires to do HydraFacial Before and After, precisely, HydraFacial Before and After Pores, one should get a know-how of the process, making the guidelines and precautions more time-and-tested, concrete, and foolproof.
HydraFacial procedure involves cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and replenishing skin via a resurfacing process thereby removing skin’s surface impurities and leaving it restored with antioxidants through a Vortex-Fusion serum delivery.
Process starts off with cleansing and peeling the skin, delicately exfoliating and unleashing the skin beneath-newer, healthier-looking, glowing skin.
Thereafter, professionals extract debris in pores via a painless suction method applying intense moisturizers for skin hydration and nourishment and concluding the process by penetrating the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides to accentuate the complexion’s glow employing water microdermabrasion throughout the entire procedure.
With Eva Pimples, Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune, we make sure to take care of your HydraFacial treatment, considering the skin regime of HydraFacial Before and After, rather, HydraFacial Before and After Pores.
Things to avoid in HydraFacial Before and After
- Stop using many of your traditional/conventional skin care products that tend to damage the skin in the process.
- Refrain from using Isotretinoin products like Accutane for at least six months before HydraFacial.
- Stop using generic tretinoin creams or exfoliating treatments like glycolic acid for at least 48 hours before treatment.
- Avoid wax or depilatories and over-the-counter acne medications including salicylic acid for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Limit your exposure to the sun, and don’t use tanning beds for at least 72 hours after your HydraFacial treatment.
- Take lukewarm showers and avoid saunas, and refrain from doing intense workouts like cardio or weight training to avoid skin bruising and swelling.
- Don’t use generic tretinoins, exfoliating treatments, over-the-counter acne medications, wax, or depilatories for at least 48 hours.
- Say no to chemical peels or laser treatments for at least two weeks.
- Wait for one day before applying makeup.
- Stick to applying a moderate amount of makeup, and don’t go for a full glam look.
Things to do in HydraFacial Before and After
- Simply relax and do not do anything extraneous like going out too much owing to excess sun exposure which could impact your skin.
- Avoid tanning beds for at least 72 hours before the treatment.
- Let your skin be natural, for any home remedies or treatments or alterations can make the HydraFacial process makes difficult.
- Avoid Botox within the last two weeks which tends to make the muscles stiff.
- Don’t shave your face on the same day of the treatment for you’ll end up hurting the new skin cells on the day of initiating your HydraFacial treatment.
- Wash your face with a gentle cleanser the morning after your HydraFacial treatment.
- Apply an SPF 30 sunscreen regularly.
- One can start their normal skincare routine 2 days after Hydra facial treatment.
In a nutshell, these skin care remedies of HydraFacial Before and After Pores, are instrumental in delivering you the completely rejuvenated, healthy, glowing skin that you always desire.
Apart from taking care of your face via HydraFacial Before and After, visiting spas offering quality treatments is recommended to give your skin a much-needed boost.
Get your HydraFacial done at Eva Pimples, Skin, & Hair Clinic in Wakad & Hinjewadi, Pune India, and be free of all sorts of skin-related problems besides hair issues.
Eva Skin & Hair Clinic provides treatment for skin concerns like Pimples, Acne Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Uneven Skin tone, and others, having more than 11 years of experience in the field of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology and Hair Transplant (FUE) surgery.
It’s well-equipped with modern, up-to-date treatment and modalities prevailing under one roof, performed by a skilled team of certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists & Trichologists, Hair Transplant surgeons, and clinical aestheticians.
We use a multi-pronged-360-degree approach to treating patients’ problems with advanced gold standard clinically proven treatment modalities that’re safe, result-oriented and reasonable with customized plans.
Our variety of services constitutes Hair Transplant, Treatment for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Skin Pigmentation, Hair Loss Treatment, Laser Hair Removal, Anti-Ageing Treatment, Skin Tag under the consultation of prominent doctors – Dr. Preeti Raut, Dr. Bhavin Chothani, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe, Dr. Rajnikant Choudhary.
We get the best for you!