Rainy season is here with a bang! Undoubtedly, monsoon is the season of relief from scorching and sweltering heat of summer sun, simultaneously leading to mood upliftment amongst people. While the soothing and calming beauty, freshness, and sensation of pitter-patter of raindrops drench your heart and soul, unfortunately, monsoon is also the season of ‘hair-raising’ troubles for your hair, snatching away much of luster from ‘much-desired possession’ of every girl and woman. Rainy season with all its wet, moisture-laden and humid atmosphere wreaks havoc on your hair making it limp, dull, and frizzy. So, it’s high time to take care of your lustrous mane, and if need be, go for Best Hair Treatment in Pune or elsewhere under the able guidance of best hair doctor in Wakad Pune. We, at Eva-Pimple, Skin & Hair Clinic, Best Skin and Hair Clinic in Pune (Wakad&Hinjawadi), provide best Hair Treatment in Wakad Pune in consultation with best hair doctor in Wakad Pune. Keep your worries with us and we provide you with all the relief!
Ways To Take Utmost Care Of Your Hair:
- Wash Out Rainwater-Wash your hair whenever it is exposed to rain. Applying nourishing, strengthening shampoo and conditioner prevent glands from secreting excess sebum. Use mild shampoo with natural extracts to provide hair with extra care and nourishment, preventing hair fall in monsoon. If everything else fail, opt for Hair Treatment in Wakad Pune under best hair doctor in Wakad Pune to get problems sorted once and for all!
- Keep Hair Dry-Always keep your hair dry as excess moisture makes hair heavy and limp. Use clean, soft towel for drying hair after every wash and do not tie hair while it’s wet. Use umbrellas, caps, scarfs to shield hair when stepping outdoors.
- Comb Wisely-Use wide-toothed comb for hair especially if it’s wet. Combing gently with wide-toothed comb helps you in detangling hair easily preventing hair fall. Also, avoid sharing combs as it will result in fungal infections.
- Go For Short Hairstyle-Maintain short hairstyle if you’re facing hair problems during rainy season. Trimming hair ends remove chances of occurrence of damaged or split ends, ensuring better hair growth.
- Oil Your Hair-Give yourself hot oil message to hair at least twice a week for preventing scalp infections, enhancing blood circulation to hair follicles, and taming unruly and frizzy hair. Or else, consult best hair doctor in Pune for best Hair Treatment in Wakad Pune and get the ‘hair of your dreams’!
- Hair Treatments-Deep condition your hair once a week for improving its texture, shine and smoothness by applying conditioner to hair lengths and wrapping it up in warm towel for 15 minutes. Also try out spa treatments under best hair doctor in Wakad Pune providing you with top-class Hair Treatment in Wakad Pune.
- Adopt Hassle-Free Hairstyle-Go for minimum styling hairdo during monsoon as heat usage and other styling products lead to hair breakage. Opt for tight bun, high ponytail or short braid to prevent hair damage.
- Adhere To Nutritious Diet-Stay away from junk food and choose fresh and healthy diet. Consume foods rich in protein and vitamins as they provide shine to hair. Include plenty of green vegetables, dairy products, eggs to regular diet for keeping mane healthy and lustrous. Foods like berries, spinach, nuts, sweet potatoes are beneficial for promoting hair growth. Drink adequate water to stay hydrated all day long.
Monsoon Hair Care Tips For Different Hair Problems:
- Wash hair regularly with light, gel-based shampoo.
- Apply light conditioner/serum.
- Wash hair daily with antibacterial/antifungal shampoo.
- Apply hair mask.
- Warm organic hair oil and message onto scalp.
- Use anti-dandruff shampoo.
- Apply nourishing mask, herbal shampoo and leave-in conditioner.
- Avoid harsh chemicals & getting soaked in rain.
Things You Should Apply On Hair In Monsoon:
- Fenugreek & Lemon-Fenugreek has anti-dandruff and anti-inflammatory properties, while lemon is rich in vitamin C and limonoids which fight germs. Mix a freshly-squeezed lemon juice with fenugreek seeds in powdered form and apply this mask for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with mild herbal shampoo and see the difference!
- Neem & Turmeric Paste-This mask, being rich in antioxidants and antimicrobial compounds, helps fight germs, prevents dandruff, itchiness or scalp inflammation. Crush fresh neem leaves and turmeric roots and mix them well to form paste. Massage gently on scalp and leave for 20 to 30 minutes, washing it off with mild shampoo and then applying conditioner.
- Aloe Vera & Yogurt-Aloe vera gel soothes itchy, inflamed scalp, while lactic acid present in yoghurt exfoliates scalp gently. Mix a tablespoon of freshly extracted aloe vera gel with required amount of yogurt. Apply mask on scalp and hair letting it dry. Wash it off with gentle, fragrance shampoo.
Still not getting satisfactory results?! Visit best hair doctor in Wakad Pune to avail best-in-class Hair Treatment in Wakad Pune.
Eva-Pimple, Skin & Hair Clinic, Best Skin and Hair Clinic in Pune (Wakad&Hinjewadi) offers specialized treatment in various skin conditions like Pimples, Acne Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Uneven Skin Tone & other skin-related issues. We’re a Dermatology, Clinical Cosmetology, Medical Trichology & Aesthetic Clinic having more than 11 years of experience in the arenas of Dermatology, Aesthetic Cosmetology & Trichology, Hair Transplant (fue) surgery, with our forte in treatment of all grades of Hair loss, Hair thinning and Hair & Scalp related problems, employing cutting-edge technologies to mitigate customers’ woes. Eva Skin & Hair Clinic have certified Dermatologists, Cosmetologists & Trichologists, Hair Transplant surgeons, clinical aestheticians using multi-pronged-360-degree approach with latest gold standard clinically-proven treatment modalities which’re safe, result-oriented, affordable with customization options. Our services include Acne & Pimples Treatment, Hair Loss Treatments, Laser Hair Removal, Eyebrow Treatment in consultation with Dr. Aishwarya Raheja, Dr. Shalthiel Sathe, Dr. Poonam Sathe, Dr. Rajnikant Chaudhury,We let our services do the talking!